Machines and equipment for crushing, dressing and stacking mineral resources
Based on the analysis of the miners’ needs in crushing equipment, “NKMZ” has already engineered a series of basic versions of various crushers that allow to process materials with the incoming lump size between 50 and 1500 mm and obtain the final crushed product of 0 to 12 mm in size.
These machines feature up to 2000 m3/hr capacities.
Crushers made at “NKMZ” provide processing of the materials that tend to sticking and have the compressive strength up to 300 MPa.
They are characterized by small size, light weight and low power consumption.
“NKMZ” started production of the grinding and crushing equipment over 70 years ago. In this period, over 3000 mills that are successfully operated in tens of countries were made. Over 80% of the ore-dressing plants in the CIS are fitted with our milling equipment. Today, “NKMZ” is in a position to offer both the individual crushers and mills and complete sets of such equipment.
- Heavy and medium-type apron feeders.
- Cone-type, jaw, cone-and-roll, screw-andauger, impact, hammer, two-roll and four-roll, rotary and other types of crushers.
- Unbalanced-throw screens and revolving grizzlies.
- Dry and wet-grinding mills, i.e., ball-type, rodtype, ore-and-pebble mills for grinding coal, cement and ores with the drum diameter up to 9 metres and up to 13 metres in length.
- Mud pumps up to 9000 m3/hr in capacity and with the head up to 100 metres.
One of the ways of improving carrying capacities of the stacking and storing equipment is the change-over to the more efficient line technology through the use of the continuously-operated machinery.
Within the frame of this trend new types of machines, such as stackers, pickers, rotary stackers and pickers and stacker reclaimers for the storages up to 5000 m3/hr capacity were developed at “NKMZ”.
At the beginning of this century, “NKMZ” started supplies of the rotary pickers with the capacity up to 1200 ton/hr. These machines are designed for operation both in the indoor and outdoor concentrate stockyards and for unloading concentrates from the stack onto the mother conveyor.
Updated: 2012-04-14 22:46:37